Joost Verburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Angus Leeming wrote:
> > Can't you script this step? If you can, then tell me how and I'll add it
> > to the script. Unless, of course, you take this and run with it...
>
> Since your shell script already extracts the language code, it's indeed
> a lot easier to script everything.
>
> Attached you'll find the NSIS script to generate the installers. So
> remove the zip part and instead call makensis like this:

Ahaa! An NSIS wizard! Where were you when I took it upon myself to write the LyX
installer? It still brings me out in a cold sweat just thinking about it.

> Currently this is only a simple script to copy the dictionary files
> There is no registry of installed dictionaries or an uninstaller

Hmmm. If you look at http://aspell.net/win32/files/testing/dictgen/setup.iss.in
you'll see the registry keys that the old aspell installer populated. Would be
nice to be able to uninstall individual dictionaries...

Also, if you look at http://aspell.net/win32/files/testing/dictgen/Aspell.iss
you'll see what registry keys an installed aspell populates. Maybe you could use
these to try and find the aspell root directory rather than hard coding as
C:/Aspell?

Just thoughts, but I'm sure that they would be things that Kevin Atkinson would
raise. (The plan is to submit this stuff to Kevin, right?)

Angus