Juergen Spitzmueller a écrit :
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
If you talk about the gtk and qt4 frontends I agree but when I look at
the qt2 frontend, I don't see much development in cvs history in the
last two years.

Perhaps because we think it is quite mature as it is? We surely did some polishing. You'll notice that if you compare 1.3 and 1.4.

Of course there are many wonderful improvements wrt 1.3 I am not denying that. But if you think that the reason why the qt2 frontend stalled after the polishing is that it is mature as it is then we should not add any new feature to it, should we? just kidding ;-)

Seriously, I think LyX deserves even better GUI functionalities if it wants to convert more people to it. You have already converted a lot of Mac and Windows users and that's a really good thing but I believe most of those users are unix/linux refugees (I am) and/or scientist (I am also). The next frontier is the secretary!

Abdel.