Abdelrazak> I see that qttableview in current lyx code is exactly the
Abdelrazak> same as the one in my local Qt3Win tree except for the
Abdelrazak> include of <config.h> and the test on HAVE_LIMITS_H. This
Abdelrazak> change was done at revision 9876 by Angus with the
Abdelrazak> following log:

Abdelrazak> Consistent use of preprocessor guards; include <config.h>
Abdelrazak> in .C files, not .h ones; licence blurb.

So you should look at what happened to qttableview.h at the same time.
At some time Angus did a lot of work to move config.h use to .C files.