Stefano> Hi, I got a wrong tex output. By mistake, I switched to noun
Stefano> text, with the appropriate key-binding (standard cua file),
Stefano> that I never remember. Then I deleted the noun text, but I
Stefano> got errors during the tex run. Running checktex, I got a
Stefano> "unmatched {" error. I exported to tex and saw that there
Stefano> was: \noun{\} that produced the error. The noun style stayed
Stefano> there even if there was no text. I could move the cursor and
Stefano> see "font changed to noun style" in the minibuffer on
Stefano> crossing that point.

Stefano> I do not know if this can be reproduced easily, I just
Stefano> imagined you wanted to know.  All the best,

Hi Stefano,

Do you have a lyx file that exhibits this problem?

JMarc