Hi Jean-Marc and all others,

> Stefano> I do not know if this can be reproduced easily, I just
> Stefano> imagined you wanted to know.  All the best,
>
> Do you have a lyx file that exhibits this problem?

No, but I figured out how to reproduce the error.
The error occurred when I hit Ctrl-k instead of Ctrl-l, typed a latex
command in noun style, then converted it to latex via Meta-c space Ctrl-L
or something like this.

Now, I made an error also... in that I failed to convert the command
properly. This resulted in the backsalsh beginning the command to be both
in latex and in noun mode, resulting in \noun{\} in the tex file.

The easiest way to reproduce this is to enter tex mode, type a command,
convert the backslash in noun mode... rather tricky stuff. I understand
that it's not the kind of things you think of when you program!

Cheers, Stefano

 Stefano Ghirlanda, Zoologiska Institutionen, Stockholms Universitet
    Office: D554, Arrheniusv. 14, S-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Phone: +46 8 164055, Fax: +46 8 167715, Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   Support Free Science, look at: http://rerumnatura.zool.su.se