David Aronstein wrote:

> I installed lyx 1.0.2 this morning and I wonder if there is a small
> glitch in the View dvi command?
>
> If I create a simple document (say, with one line:  "This is the first

> sentence.") and select View dvi, then the document looks fine.
>
> If I then add more text (say, "This is the next sentence.") and select
View
> dvi, the new text does not appear.  It seems that the .dvi file is not
being
> updated?
>
> I am running on an Intel machine, with RedHat 5.2.
> Before today, I had used lyx 1.0.1 and did not notice this problem.
>
> Any ideas what might be happening?
>
> regards,
>   David Aronstein
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://webmail.netscape.com.

  I was writing a message to report the same problem!
I am running on a sparc using solaris 2.6.
When I click update dvi I see the message, Running Latex and a second
later it says Done, but

no Latex run 1 and Latex run 2 messages like in 1.0.1.
When I look at the dvi file, no changes appear.
I reinstalled 1.0.1 and the problem was gone.

-Mario