> I have checked a bit, and does not see this. Can you send me a small
> lyx file that shows this behaviour.
>
>       Lgb

I have attached a simple file that did not update properly,
when I:  wrote the first sentence, viewed the DVI file,
wrote the second sentence, and then viewed the DVI file again.

However, the file is saved correctly, and when I load up the
file again in a subsequent LyX session, it is viewed correctly in DVI.

So, I'm not sure if this file will be of any use.
Is there some other way we can help track this down?

regards,
  David Aronstein
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://webmail.netscape.com.