Hi all lyx-user's

First of all, I would like to say that I am impressive with the new
version of lyx.1.1.5pre3 and I really appreciate all the lyx team
effort.

I have discovered a new feature that I really like it, that is the
possibility of editing and inserted label on the text, I have to say
that I am currently using lyx.1.1.4pre1 as the latest stable version and
perhaps I have missed the new feature in the meantime. I was wondering
if this feature is supposed to work too in the math-mode, because it
doesn't work for me, and this would be really nice.

Relating to layouts I have several questions

1. How is it possible to make a style that allows you to insert a latex
command without argument, I'd like to insert the style in a similar way
as insert table of contents, just a command. At this moment when I
selected the desired style I have to put a protected blank space,
Ctrl-space, to avoid to write something.

2. How can I create a style layout for a latex command with, let's say,
five arguments ?. I am trying to write a lyx layout for a specific cv
class, and in this class there are many latex commands with a different
number of arguments. For example, there are commands like

\foocommand{}{}{}{}{X}{foo}

that I'd like to support with a style layout

Thanks in advanced
Best regards