Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Oscar> 2. How can I create a style layout for a latex command with,
> Oscar> let's say, five arguments ?. I am trying to write a lyx layout
> Oscar> for a specific cv class, and in this class there are many latex
> Oscar> commands with a different number of arguments. For example,
> Oscar> there are commands like
> Oscar> \foocommand{}{}{}{}{X}{foo}
>
> If the empty braces are always empty and the X is a constant, you can
> do
>   LatexOptions  "{}{}{}{}{X}"

Unfortunately this is not the case. Most of the times every argument
represent a field that you have to fill with an arbitrary text, and
sometimes some arguments remain empty and sometimes they must be
completely filled. The more usual latex command that I'd like to support
is something like that

\foocommand{first field with arbitrary text}{second field with arbitrary
text}{third field with arbitrary text}

Thanks,