On Fri, 26 May 2000, Oscar Lopez wrote:

> Currently using
>     \newcommand{\parama}[1]{\def\parama{#1}}
                     ^                ^        ?
>   LatexParam  "{\parama}{\paramb}{\paramc}"
                    ^          ^       ^       ?

Are you sure ? If yes, this is a really tricky LaTeX/TeX mixing, and I
have a very basic knowledge only. What is the definition of \parama after
the first call ?
What is the actual LateX output for your foocommand style with LatexParam
(extra { or not, etc.) ?

Could you try such kind of construction with a more "standard" LateX
class, in which case it will be easier to try and help you furthermore ?

Or could you send your actual layout file (though I don't want to install
one extra latex class, reading the layout can help : \def do not check for
clashes).

Sorry, that's all for now.

        Alain

 *        Alain Castera                                            *
 * LPNHE - Tour 33 RdC           | e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED]*
 * 4 Place Jussieu               | Telephone :     (+33) 144274187 *
 * 75252 Paris Cedex 05          | Fax :           (+33) 144274638 *
 * France                        |                                 *