Alain Castera wrote:

> Style foocommand
>   Margin  First_Dynamic
>   LatexType  Command
>   LatexName  myfoocommand
>   Preamble
> \newcommand{\myfoocommand}{\foocommand{\theparama}{\theparamb}{\theparamc}}
>   EndPreamble
> End
>
> You can also do paramc and myfoocommand at once.
>
> Please check the syntax, I didn't !!! Hope this helps anyway

Currently using

Style parama
  LatexType  Command
  LatexName  parama
  Preamble
    \newcommand{\parama}[1]{\def\parama{#1}}
  EndPreamble
End

Style paramb
  LatexType  Command
  LatexName  paramb
  Preamble
    \newcommand{\paramb}[1]{\def\paramb{#1}}
  EndPreamble
End

Style paramc
  LatexType  Command
  LatexName  paramc
  Preamble
    \newcommand{\paramc}[1]{\def\paramc{#1}}
  EndPreamble
End

Style foocommand
  Margin  First_Dynamic
  LatexType  Command
  LatexName  foocommand
  LatexParam  "{\parama}{\paramb}{\paramc}"
  LeftMargin  xxxxxxxxxx::xx
  LabelSep  xx
  KeepEmpty  1
  Align   Left
  AlignPossible  Left
  LabelType  Static
  LabelString  "Titulacion (#3)"

  # label font definition
  LabelFont
    Series  Bold
    Shape  Italic
    Color               Blue
  EndFont
End

it works only the first time. I mean, the first time I write the three
paragrahs with param and after the foocommand style, then I try to write
another different paragrah style;  but I try to use again the parama, paramb,
paramc, styles and then the output shows the oldest values of param, and it
doesn't work properly. It should be noticed that I am not very familiar with
latex command such as \def and I don't know how to reset their values, maybe
when the style foocommand has been issued,

Thanks for all your help
Best regards