In a message dated: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 08:03:53 CDT
Paul E Johnson said:

>If you are stuck with RH7, what do you do?

Personally, I'd unstick myself with it and go back to 6.2!  We planned
on testing 7.0 here but after 3 days of using it, it became so painful we
gave up in hopes that 7.1 will be out soon.

There were entirely too many things that just did not work under 7.0,
compiling was one of them, and if you can't compile, what's the point?
--
Seeya,
Paul