Hello Lyx-Users,

I'm writing a Thesis with LyX and everything works excellent.
But unfortunately, I have to split my bibliography into several topics
(e.g. for primary and secondary literature). I am using BibTeX and I
have produced several bib-files for the topics.
In LaTeX, the best way to get my bibliography is the bibtopic-package by
Pierre Basso and Stefan Ulrich, but this package seems not to work with
LyX, because Lyx starts only one bibtex-run on <file>.aux, while
bibtopic produces one aux-file for every topic [<file1>.aux, <file2>.aux
and so on...].

So my question is: Is there any way to use bibtopic with LyX or is there
an alternative way to produce a splitted bibliography? If not: is there
any chance for bibtopic-support in the future?

Thanks for helping,

Juergen Spitzmueller.
begin:vcard
n:Spitzmüller;Jürgen
tel;fax:07644/ 930643
tel;home:07644/ 930642
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
adr;quoted-printable:;;Dorfstr. 55=0D=0A;Hecklingen;;79341;
x-mozilla-cpt:;0
fn:Jürgen Spitzmüller
end:vcard