Hi,

I'm trying to install new classes (cd-cover and cv), but somehow it doesn't
work out.
I've copied the *.cls to '/usr/share/lyx/tex', and the *.layout to
'$HOME/.lyx/layouts', and the *.lyx templates to '/usr/share/lyx/templates'
This done, I did a 'texhash' in order to let LaTeX know about the new
classes. After a reconfiguration of LyX, I restarted. When I use the new
templates, LyX complains that the textclasses are unknown.

Something must have gone wrong .....

Thanks if you can help me,
                                      Ulrich

P.S. I've allready read 'Customization', the manual which describes the
procedure, but it doesn't make it clear to me.

               *Linux: the choice of a GNU generation*
Ulrich Grün
  Amsterdamsestraatweg 609 BIS
    3553 EJ  UTRECHT
      Tel:+31302467141
        mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          icq: 35629246
System: AMD-K6 350, 192MB. OS: RedHat 7, Kernel: 2.2.19pre3