Le 15/03/2019 à 17:02, Dr Paul Verschueren a écrit :
Yes I get the same problem with David's test file (i7 laptop, LyX Version
2.3.2-1, up to date Win10).
I had noticed some sluggishness previously when the number of equations builds
up, but not enough to make it worth raising as an issue.
However this test file is solid equations, and shows up the problem nicely -
well done David!

This problem should be solved in LyX 2.3.3. There are still performance problems to look at[*], but this should fix the regression.

JMarc

[*] basically, I made a function faster, but it should also be called it less often. The two sides of optimization...