Dear LyX list and LyX developers,

I too want to report the in the message below mentioned regression.

I have a long LyX document, which still works in LyX 2.3 when I save to
the LyX 2.3 format and open the document on NetBSD with Lyx 2.3.

Trying to compile the document to PDF (pdflatex) whith LyX 2.4-RC3 on
Debian/testing fails.

The errors are the following:

Paragraph ended before \@newl@bel was complete.
Extra }, or forgotten \endgroup.
LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.
Reference undefined

Thank you very much for your kind attention.

Sincerely,

Adrian Kieß