On Thu, Feb 29, 2024 at 08:51:52AM +0100, Adrian Kieß wrote:
> Dear LyX list and LyX developers,
>
> I too want to report the in the message below mentioned regression.
>
> I have a long LyX document, which still works in LyX 2.3 when I save to
> the LyX 2.3 format and open the document on NetBSD with Lyx 2.3.
>
> Trying to compile the document to PDF (pdflatex) whith LyX 2.4-RC3 on
> Debian/testing fails.
>
> The errors are the following:
>
> Paragraph ended before \@newl@bel was complete.
> Extra }, or forgotten \endgroup.
> LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.
> Reference undefined
>
> Thank you very much for your kind attention.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Adrian Kieß

Dear Adrian,

I'm not sure this issue is known. Would it be possible to make a short
example that shows the issue? Or even a medium-sized .lyx document would
be fine as long as it doesn't depend on other files (e.g., images or
child documents).

This could be a big help so we could catch a bug before the 2.4.0 final release.

Thanks,
Scott