Adrian,

the document does not compile with LyX 2.3 either. It is a problem in
the document that is easily fixed:

Just before the very last section ("Copyright Glosar Mind-Control"),
there is a pagebreak. The problem is that this pagebreak is in the same
paragraph than the section, which causes the error. LyX should actually
prevent you from entering a page break here, this is a bug.

Solution:

* hit enter after the pagebreak
* set the style of the paragraph the page style is in to "Standard"

Hope this helps,
Jürgen

Am Samstag, dem 02.03.2024 um 14:15 +0100 schrieb Adrian Kieß:
> Hello Jürgen, dear LyX list,
>
> attached to this E-Mail, my four files. Please put all four files in
> the same directory to compile the LyX document.
>
> The four files consist out of the LyX document for version 2.4 and
> version 2.3 (.lyx), the Bibtex file (.bib) and a text file (.txt).
>
> Please have a look into one of the LyX files.
>
> Sadly, the LyX document does not compile with LyX 2.4-RC3.
>
> The document does compile with LyX 2.3 in the version 2.3 format.
>
> Thank you very much for your kind attention,
>
> Adrian Kieß
>

> On Sat, 02 Mar 2024 13:44:35 +0100
> "Jürgen Spitzmüller" <jspi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Am Samstag, dem 02.03.2024 um 12:40 +0100 schrieb Adrian Kieß:
> > > If it is possible, I can attach all three files: the complete LyX
> > > document in for LyX version 2.4 (and 2.3) format, the .bib file
> > > and
> > > a .txt file to my next reply.
> >
> > Yes, please do that, if you are fine with opening the text to
> > everybody. In the other case, you can also send it to my privately.
> >
> > --
> > Jürgen
> > --

Jürgen