Sorry, I am unable to reproduce (see attached dvi). What's wrong in my
test file ? Could you send an example to me ?

On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, seguso wrote:
> it is very simple.
> I would like to get the following latex output :
>

> \begin{enumerate}
>
> \item This is the first item, and spans ....
>
> \item   This is the second item, and it ..
>
>         qqqqqq This is the second paragraph, and ....
>
> \end{enumerate}
>
> Which in dvi appears as:
>

> 1.   This is the first item, and spans ...
>
> 2.   This is the second item, and it ...
>
>          qqqqqq This is the second paragraph,
>      and it is indented. But it has no num- ...

 *        Alain Castera                                            *
 * IPNL - UCB Lyon 1             | e-mail : [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
 * Bat. Paul Dirac               |      or        [EMAIL PROTECTED] *
 * Campus de la Doua             | Telephone :     (+33) 472448429 *
 * F69622 Villeurbanne CEDEX     | Fax :           (+33) 472448004 *