On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Ingar Pareliussen wrote:

IP> I guess this is some swedish standard ?  Accordingly to page:
IP> http://publications.uu.se/helpdesk/faq/ it is 164x242mm. You
IP> could try to use a regular report class and use custom page
IP> size. If this s5report has something special you have to make
IP> a layout, look in chapter 6 in the (Help-->)Customization
IP> document.

Yeah, most likely it is some standard printing size for
booklets/reports that printers (those who make books, etc) in
Sweden use.

So if I set the page size margins and stuff will be adjusted so it
looks TeX nice?

Thanks for your help,

  Henrik

--
"Nope, I'm just an ordinary guy with nothing to lose."
        -- Lester Burnham, "American Beauty"