On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Henrik Edlund wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Ingar Pareliussen wrote:
>
> IP> I guess this is some swedish standard ?  Accordingly to page:
> IP> http://publications.uu.se/helpdesk/faq/ it is 164x242mm. You
> IP> could try to use a regular report class and use custom page
> IP> size. If this s5report has something special you have to make
> IP> a layout, look in chapter 6 in the (Help-->)Customization
> IP> document.
>
> Yeah, most likely it is some standard printing size for
> booklets/reports that printers (those who make books, etc) in
> Sweden use.
>
> So if I set the page size margins and stuff will be adjusted so it
> looks TeX nice?
>
> Thanks for your help,

I'm writing my thesis, and I've set the size after measuring the size
of our thesis. I came up with 138x238 mm, but just now I tried searching
for S5-format and found several sizes:  170x240, 165x238, 170x238

Does anybody know what the actual size really is? (I have a hard time
believing the S5-format varies...).

Anyway, I use the Koma book-class and you can get a full set of exxample
files at this URL:

        http://www.md.kth.se/~chr/lyx/thesis-example/

or just download a tar-file:
http://www.md.kth.se/~chr/lyx/thesis-example.tar.gz