On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Henrik Edlund wrote:

> I guess that settles it.
>
> Statsformat is for non-Swedish readers, "government format".

Hopefully... just for fun I read some more at that site. This page was
kind of interesting:

        http://www.books-on-demand.com/Kalkyl.asp

you can enter how many pages of b/w and pages of color, and then get a
price. I wonder how much our university charges. Here's an example:

        150 pages b/w   => about 150 Eur + 8.5 Eur/book + freight
        200 pages b/w   => about 180 Eur + 10.7 Eur/book + freight

It is also fun that they offer to "stock" it for you and sell it to
people, i.e. the buyer order it from them and pay them etc.
Then the author (i.e. you) get payed quarterly :-)
In this case they add about 1 Eur/book to cover their costs.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-790 91 37           http://www.md.kth.se/~chr
Mechatronics lab, Dept. of Machine Design        http://www.md.kth.se