Hi

I'd like some thoughts on the following. Someone named 'Alston' added a
new heading ('CV Writing Services') and a link at the bottom of the page

        http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Links

My question now is if this is spam?

The feeling I get in this particular case is that it's actually well
meant. Alston did put his stuff on a page called 'Links', and he did add a
new heading. Although I can't quite see what the connection with LyX is...

Anyway, would those of you who use the LyX wiki like a section which isn't
related to LyX at all?  If so, we could create a separate group for this,
or you can create your own personal group (preferably prefixed with
'Personal', as in 'PersonalAlston').

regards
/Christian