Jean-Pierre Chretien wrote:
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
From: Enrico Forestieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: HTML export
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 12:07:00 +0000 (UTC)

TechTonics <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

I'm surprised Html view works for you for Cygwin because I
think (thought) it was LyX not the Cygwin or Win configuration.
The problem is that LyX calls htlatex with a full path and does not
change the current dir to the dir containing the file to be converted.

Is't for that need that originaldir flag is added in the preference template ?
This seems broken on Solaris, and possibly on Windows (check in this thread).

Thanks for the scripts anyway, but the question about extra flags remains.

This is now working better, the pngs are generated in the right directory, but not included in the output html file. I had to
remove originaldir from originaldir,needaux in additional flags.
Otherwise for Windows, the output file was myfile.htm
rather than the expected myfile.html
and LyX would say it couldn't find the file.
Removing originaldir, creates the looked for myfile.html. The file is created in either case, but with originaldir the filename is wrong.

Regards,
Stephen