What's your field of expertise? Do you use APA styles?
If you are from social sciences or law, you should check Jurabib (
http://www.berger-on.net/jurabib/).

On 2/19/07, Sophie Vandenbussche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello everybody,

I am a new user of the Lyx interface (and never used Latex at all). I
found how to integrate a bibtex (jabref in my case) bibliography, but I
can't find how to change the way it will be written. I talk about the
bibliography himself, at the end of what I write (not the citation in
the text). Now it writes everything that is in my bibtex file (including
for example the abstract) in the bibliography. I would like to be able
to define the fields that must be present in the bibliography in my pdf.

Can someone help me with this? (it is everything but an emergency so
don't feel bad to not answer right now :) )

I take the opportunity to thank all the people invovled in the
development of lyx: you give us all the opportunity to have a beautiful
presentation of our documents without too much trouble!

Sophie

Julio Rojas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]