Yu, James wrote:
I understand that in Windows environment the citation push function from JabRef to LyX doesn't work, due to some OS-level implementation problem. But, is there any way to get around this limit, like using a helper program, or ...? Has anybody found a way to achieve that?

Any solution for this would be helpful to people who are forced to stick with Windows environment.

What interface does Jabref use? Pipe or Socket?
The solution is "just" to replace our handmade socket (or pipe) layer with a portable one.

It should not be very hard to implement even for a newcomer in the LyX project. If someone's interested, come&see us at the devel list :-)

Another solution for you James is to use Enrico's mixed windows/cygwin version. Could you confirm that it works Enrico?

Abdel.