Check the console output:

This is BibTeX, Version 0.99c (MiKTeX 2.5)
The top-level auxiliary file: articulo.aux
The style file: plain.bst
Database file #1:
0C__Users_jcredberry_Desktop_Doctorado_Fuzzy_ArtÝculo_proyecto
.bib
You're missing an entry type---line 7 of file
0C__Users_jcredberry_Desktop_Docto
rado_Fuzzy_ArtÝculo_proyecto.bib
:  @
:    A R T I C L E { A p o s t o l i d i s 2 0 0 4 ,
I'm skipping whatever remains of this entry

The same message is presented for every entry on my database. Does it help
find the problem?

On 4/5/07, Uwe Stöhr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Julio Rojas schrieb:

> document I'm working on compiles perfectly, but without the
bibliographic
> references. I exported the document to LaTeX and no reference to the
> bibliography used is there. I deleted the bibliography and inserted it
> again, but it isn't working.

If you could you send a SMALL example LyX file and your bib-file, I can
have a look.

regards Uwe

Julio Rojas
[EMAIL PROTECTED]