On 7/20/07, Lyx Physicst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks bob, that got the name change and the dots correct, but for some
reason my List of Tables and List of Figures got dropped from the Table of
contents when I added your tex into my preamble... Is there any reason for
this, or do I need to add something else?
Charles

I don't know the reason, but you can add the Table of Contents, List
of Figures, List of Figures, and BibTeX bibliography to the Table of
contents using

\usepackage{tocbibind}

in the preamble. Or if you just want to add one or the other then you can add

\addcontentsline{toc}{chapter}{List of Figures}

next to the List of Figures callout in ERT.

Bob