From: Rex C. Eastbourne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: lyx-users@lists.lyx.org
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 9:19:53 AM
Subject: Templates for the new website

Thanks for the feedback on the site, everyone!

Here are some templates our designer Andrei picked out as possibilities
for the new website. What do you guys like most out of these (and the
current one on the site)?

Bright Pixel: http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/3021
Black Box: http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/3106
Flowered: http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/2864
Nautica: http://www.oswd.org/design/preview/id/2828

We can probably make some modifications if there's a small thing people
don't like about a particular design.

If you see something on http://www.oswd.org/ (Open Source Web Design)
that you like, feel free to suggest that one.

Rex

Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total Access for one
month at no cost.