On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Rich Shepard wrote:

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008, Rex C. Eastbourne wrote:

 Thanks for your input, everyone. On second thought, it might be best
 to just stick with the template we have now, since Joost and Christian
 have put a lot of work into getting it to work right. I think the
 current template looks really good.

Speaking for myself, I'll certainly be happy to install Andrei's suggestions as 'skins' on the site!

About skins, I'd love a new skin for wiki.lyx.org (hint, hint), but please note that it should _not_ be the same as for www.lyx.org. (See discussion on the devel list).

Best regards,
/Christian

PS. Seriously, I would like to try and install Andrei's work. Andrei, you can contact me off-list so we can work out details.