[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
PS. Seriously, I would like to try and install Andrei's work. Andrei, you can contact me off-list so we can work out details.

These are just a few example of open-source templates, it's not new work.

For the new official website it's we'll continue improving the current skin/design.

For the wiki I think it's the best option to either improve the standard Pmwiki skin or to use another Pmwiki skin and customize it. It should be a simple and flexible design because of the various types of content in the wiki.

However, it is probably easier to finish the official site first and then start working on the wiki. Then the wiki design can be adjusted to the final design of the official site.

Joost