On  8.04.08, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
> Steve Litt wrote:

>> Is there a SVG to PSTricks converter? Can you imagine how cool that would
>> be?!

> Seems to me I saw somewhere that Inkscape can read SVG (is that its
> native format?)

It is.

> and export to PSTricks.

However, AFAIK, it converts text to paths in the process so it will show in
the PS (or PDF) output exactly as in the SVG.

The Effect>Render>Latex-Formula worked on my Debian/testing system
with Inkscape 0.45.1 (Mar  8 2008). It is not very suitable for
converting *all* text elements in a graphic. However, it should be possible
to customize inkscape to use the same fonts as your LyX document.
I did not take the time to figure out how to teach the Render>Latex-Formula
script which latex font package to use.

GM