On Sat, 19 Jul 2008, Steve Litt wrote:

On Friday 18 July 2008 16:55, Christian Ridderström wrote:
On Fri, 18 Jul 2008, Steve Litt wrote:
I had styles for everything -- almost no appearance was fine tuned.

You would, wouldn't you! :-D

So heres what my plan, unless someone else has a better idea.

First, I'll export to RTF.

Now the rtf file will have lines that are somewhat recognizeable as
markup.

Would exporting to HTML+CSS help, assuming that the styles go into the
CSS-file? (I'm thinking that the markup is easier in HTML compared to RTF)

How would I export to HTML+CSS? Always assuming it preserves my styles, this
would be excellent.

Google should give you some links:

http://www.google.com/search?client=opera&rls=en&q=export+to+html+and+css+from+word&sourceid=opera&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

But maybe trying to convert to XML is better, in which case converting to OOXML might be a choice?

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr