Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

Anyway, I don't think you'll find a working example. As listings fails with multibyte glyphs, it will also fail when multibyte glyphs are used in ERT, no?

Not according to the documentation. You can define an "escape to LaTeX" character, and anything bracketed by that character is handed off to LaTeX verbatim. According to the docs, that allows you to put multibyte characters in a comment (though apparently _only_ in a comment).

Anyway, I can't find a way to test this here, since I don't have any CJK fonts installed and wouldn't know how to use them if I did. If this is an issue, we'll find out when someone barks about it. Until then, I'm not sure it's worth worrying about.

/Paul