Guillaume Larocque wrote:
Ok, here are the exact symptoms of the problem. If I have a few floats
inserted in a sequence in Lyx, as soon as Latex decides that one float
will be on a separate page, all the floats following it will also be
placed on a separate page, regardless of their size. That has got to
be a bug. I just don't see why this behaviour would make sense.

Or did I misunderstand what you wrote?

/Paul