Well, lazy me, what I would like to see are three little symbols for flush-right, flush-left or center on the top-level menu bar that help me avoid diving into a submenu in order to achieve this.
I don't have a "red robe or a long white beard", so if you still want to have the four (you need justified too) items in a toolbar, you can try the following:

Add to Resources\ui\stdtoolbars.inc the following lines (after Item "Thesaurus"
"thesaurus-entry"):

       Separator
       Item "Align justified" "paragraph-params \align block"
       Item "Align left" "paragraph-params \align left"
       Item "Align center" "paragraph-params \align center"
       Item "Align right" "paragraph-params \align right"

One problem: I don't know how to define the icons for the functions (the \ is not allowed in a filename). It works though.

Vincent