Hi Vincent,
I wouldn't consider "/" being a good idea when it comes to file access, as
is "\" not a good idea.

If I was asked I'd rather suggest to use something like a doubled underscore,
say "__" as a replacement for "\". "__" is harmless in any regard, escaping
is not complicated.

As an alternative I could imagine to replace "\" by string "bcksl_" or
something alike.

I'd avoid using either "/" or "\" - but these are just my 2 cents here ...

Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

P.S. I'd never ever thought that I'd rise such a discussion starting from the
menu bar question :-)

                                \
                 /\_/\           |

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)
****
****