Hi all,

Is it my imagination, or do things go MUCH better when graphics included in a
LyX diagram are PDFs? That's what I've found. I've found them infinitely and
continuously scalable, and if I create the PDF with "embed fonts", I think
they work anywhere.

I'm so old I remember the days when LyX seemed to work reliably only
with .eps. THen it could work with .png/.jpg/.gif. But nowadays my personal
experience is that PDF images inside the doc work much better than any of
those other formats ever did. Is this a placebo effect, or do PDFs really
work much, much better as LyX doc graphics?

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt
Recession Relief Package