On Tuesday 26 May 2009 08:59:10 am rgheck wrote:
> Guenter Milde wrote:
> > Dear List,
> >
> > whenever I load a file that loads the following package, I get a
> > popup-window warning me that I am missing a package:
> >
> >   Das Modul fancybreak benötigt ein Paket, das in
> >   Ihrer LaTeX-Installation nicht enthalten ist.
> >   LaTeX wird wahrscheinlich keine Ausgabe erzeugen.
> >
> > Luckily, LaTeX does produce an output file, but the multiple warnings
> > (when opening a project with several children using the module) are still
> > annoying.
> >
> > What am I doing wrong?
> >
> > LyX 1.6.2 on Linux.
>
> Hmm. Can you post your lyxmodules.lst file? Actually, what I want to see
> is just the line of that file for this module.
>
> rh

I am experiencing exactly the same problem (same symptom, same perfect pdf
output) in a minimilastic module I wrote to make comments show up within a
grayed out box. The Latex code works fine  if I put it in the Document preable.
When I transfer the same code to a module (including the \usepackage
declarations), LyX complain on loading it that a package is missing

Whenever a solution to Guenter's problem is offered, I'll try it out on my case
too and report back.

S.

Stefano Franchi
Department of Philosophy          Ph:  (979) 862-2211
Texas A&M University              Fax: (979) 845-0458
305B Bolton Hall                  fran...@philosophy.tamu.edu
College Station, TX 77843-4237