Stefano Franchi wrote:
On Tuesday 26 May 2009 08:59:10 am rgheck wrote:
Guenter Milde wrote:
Dear List,

whenever I load a file that loads the following package, I get a
popup-window warning me that I am missing a package:

  Das Modul fancybreak benötigt ein Paket, das in
  Ihrer LaTeX-Installation nicht enthalten ist.
  LaTeX wird wahrscheinlich keine Ausgabe erzeugen.

Luckily, LaTeX does produce an output file, but the multiple warnings
(when opening a project with several children using the module) are still
annoying.

What am I doing wrong?

LyX 1.6.2 on Linux.
Hmm. Can you post your lyxmodules.lst file? Actually, what I want to see
is just the line of that file for this module.

rh

I am experiencing exactly the same problem (same symptom, same perfect pdf output) in a minimilastic module I wrote to make comments show up within a grayed out box. The Latex code works fine if I put it in the Document preable. When I transfer the same code to a module (including the \usepackage declarations), LyX complain on loading it that a package is missing

Whenever a solution to Guenter's problem is offered, I'll try it out on my case too and report back.

Can you also find the relevant line in your lyxmodules.lst file? Or just post the whole thing?

Richard