Hello

I am using LyX 1.6.6.1 on a Mac. I am setting the document encoding to
Unicode (utf8), and I use aspell as the spell checker.

On my system if an article contains non-English letters, e.g. Gärdenfors,
spell checker gets confused. That is, after reaching "Gärdenfors", if I hit
"Add" so that it does not pick it as an error, then after that point it
picks some correct words and reports them as misspelled, and it misses
actually misspelled words.

Please find attached a sample lyx file which contains a few spelling errors
and the word Gärdenfors. The spell checker behavior after the word
Gärdenfors is not as expected.

Thanks in advance for your help!