On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 10:17:19 +0200
>>>>>> "Jürgen" == Jürgen Spitzmüller <sp...@lyx.org> wrote:

Jürgen> It simply depends on the willingness and free time of some
Jürgen> developer. Again, it's really not that hard. Just a matter of
Jürgen> digging a bit into LuaTeX. But it's a file format change,
Jürgen> that's why it cannot be done in 2.0.x. And for 2.0, the doors
Jürgen> for new features begin to close.

I see...btw, how many active devs working on a LyX?

Jürgen> It is. We already have backends for DocBook, plain text, and (in 2.0)
XHTML
Jürgen> next to LaTeX. Context would "just" mean yet another output method.

Sounds too good to be true, though.. :-)

Too bad, I'm not C++ coder - learning Haskell and PHP atm, but C++
evolved into huge beast.

btw, I'm translating some PHP CMS docs into Croatian now and wonder
how one can contribute to LyX if not being C++ coder?

(otoh, I've installed 2.0alpha and will try to do some more thorough
testing to possible produce some nice report.) ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: CDBF17CA