Julien Rioux <jrioux <at> physics.utoronto.ca> writes:

> Here's an updated layout file for LyX 1.6.x
>
> Let us know how it works for you. I have a version for LyX 2.0 with
> template file that I plan to submit to the developers soon.
>
> Cheers,
> Julien

Hi Julien,

I'm having a similar problem and I've tried the layout file you posted below,
but with no success. I put it on LyX-1.6/layouts and ran Reconfigure but I got
the error message:

"The system reconfiguration has failed. Default textclass is used but LyX may
not be able to work properly. Please reconfigure again if needed."

Reconfigure works fine when I remove the offending revtex4-1.layout file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Eric