On 08/05/2011 12:54 PM, bart.deruy...@gmail.com wrote:
Thanks for the answer,

I fixed the TOC trouble with latex command \addcontentsline, that seems to work. I thought that was not necessary in lyx, perhaps I'm wrong.

No, that shouldn't be necessary. What document class are you using?

Setting the font at 10 makes a difference indeed, but it still is not good at all.

Can I easily edit the dutch hyphenation file? Perhaps my edits could be used as 'update' for others to use too.

I am not sure about this, but you can add you own hyphenation rules via commands like:
    \hyphenation{for-mat-ting}
These go into the preamble, or into a little package you can import.

Richard