Aparently the latex log file shows this :
Package babel Warning: No hyphenation patterns were loaded for
(babel) the language `Dutch'
(babel) I will use the patterns loaded for \language=0 instead.

I've searched with google, and I've found out some had to un-comment a line saying 'dutch nehyph.tex' . I even did not find those words, but I did find 'dutch loadhyph-nl.tex and it already is un-commented.

When changed to hehyph.tex latex still throws the warning as shown above.

grtz,
Bart

Weird, something I'm missing? Did the naming of hyphenation files change?
Op schreef bart deruyter <bart.deruy...@gmail.com>:
Writing a book, I decided to use the book class. There are several book classes, but when adding a table of contents, suddenly all pages had 'Table of contents' in their header (I still don't understand why). The book class was the only one working properly, I thought at least.

Why is it so hard to get good typesetting, automatic table of contents rendering, and plenty of other stuff? I yet have to find one tool that does the job properly without hassle, adding things, modifying things, looking for workarounds. There is always something going wrong. I don't want to code my book, I want to write it.

Don't get me wrong, latex and lyx do a terrific job, but as with many open source tools there is always something extra that has to be done to get the job done right. I am actually getting tired of it.

grtz,

Bart
http://www.bartart3d.be/