Hi Jane,

I'm more of a Mac guys, but I know when I installed Lyx on Win7 it had to
download / configure a bunch of stuff in miktex as well as in Lyx. Have you
changed your system configuration lately? Perhaps worth doing a Miktex
update and a Lyx reconfigure?

Are the rest of the (working) tiff file generated by the same program as
your flowchart?

Cheers,

MarkL