I just reinstalled LyX 1.6.7 on the same computer and it handled both TIFFs
just fine. (My other computer runs Ubuntu and LyX 2.0 isn't available for it
yet.) So it looks like a LyX problem, not a MiKTeX problem (or maybe there's
something in the way they interact).

Best,
Jane

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 9:20 PM, Mark Livingstone <livingstonem...@gmail.com