To locate the source of such problems, I export the file to latex and manually
compile it to latex in a terminal (or command window in Windows). The
compilation will give you a line number. You can open the latex file in a
simple text editor and go to the line to have an idea of the part of the
document that poses problem.

--
Murat Yildizoglu
yi...@u-bordeaux4.fr