I am writing something using LyX in Windows.

I just want a simple funtion that every time I run pdfletex, the pdf file can
be copied to the same folder in which the lyx file is. As these files will be
sycronized by Dropbox, I can reat it on iPhone or iPad.

I know that this has been discribed in Customization.lyx as a simple example.
However, I have no idea of how Python works and how to make photocopier.sh
executable.

I don't have too much time to look into this and it will be highly appreciated
if anyone can give me a simple script or compiled file to have this function.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Xi Zhang