Rainer M Krug <r.m.krug <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 30/03/12 00:08, Xi Zhang wrote:
> > Richard Heck <rgheck <at> comcast.net> writes:

> > can
> > be
> >>>
> >> Why don't you just export the file? Then it is put in that folder.

> > example. However, I have no idea of how
> >> Python works and how to make photocopier.sh executable.
> >>>
> >> That example is for Linux or OSX.
> >>
> >> Richard
> >>

> > Every time I pdflatex, I want this to be done automatically, as Dropbox
uploads it
> > automatically as well.
>
> Change the keybinding Shift-Control-r (refresh preview) to export the format
you want, and I think
> you can even disable the "overwrtite confirmation" dialog.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Rainer

Thanks guys.

I added a new shortcut as "command-sequence buffer-view pdf2; buffer-export
pdf2;".

I guess that there is no changes between these two commands, so the file won't
be compiled twice. But I am not sure.

It works sometimes, but the preview is updated immediately whilst the stored
file is updated after a long time.

The option in Preferences that "overwritten on export" has been changed
to "all files".

I don't why. Any idea?